Commercial 4 U part of the 4 U Group are looking for experienced Claims Executives to work within the prestigious Alderley Park.
Our client has a fantastic range of perks from on-site gym and leisure facilities to a glorious scenic location with excellent transport links, 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, salary is £19,000 working 40 hours per week.
As a Claims Executive you will be part of the processing team undertaking a large number of cases that will provide our clients with a valuable step towards receiving compensation for miss-sold mortgages. The post-holder will be responsible for conducting holistic reviews and investigating financial complaints to make a judgement decision.
- Discuss cases with customers and financial providers
- Achieve targeted daily output whilst maintaining quality standards
- Work quickly and accurately
- Comply with Data Protection and Confidentiality guidelines and other company policy and procedures
- Build and maintain expert knowledge in order to conduct the role
- Build and maintain good general knowledge of the full customer journey
- Build and maintain accurate client records
- Comply with company, legal and regulatory standards of conduct
- Share knowledge and best practice with team and group members and provide support as necessary
- Share ideas for improvement with management team
- Attend training courses and complete qualifications relevant to the role
- Carry out any other duties within capabilities as required by the needs of the business
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience of performing reviews and investigations into claims for miss-sold financial products e.g. loans, pensions, mortgages, credit cards (Essential)
- Customer service experience gained within a claims management or financial services role (Essential)
- Working knowledge of the redress process (Essential)
- Understanding of FCA guidelines and key issues gained through experience within the financial/claims services (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a productivity and quality target based environment (Essential)
- Meticulous attention to detail (Essential)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines (Essential)
- IT literate with the ability to pick up new systems (Essential)
If you are interested in this role then please apply now and you will be contacted with further details.