Business Skills Trainer
We are looking for a Business Skills Trainer who enjoys teaching/classroom delivery and is looking for the opportunity to join an exciting organisation. The role covers the Penrith and Workington area and offers a competitive salary, free parking and a real opportunity to join a growing business. This role will be to deliver business admin, customer service, functional skills and other business related courses such as team leading and other relevant training, at level 3 or above, to corporate clients.
We are looking for a Trainer who are is experienced both occupationally and within a teaching/training position in subject areas such as Team Leading, Management, Customer Services and Business Admin (up to Level 5). Alternatively, if you have no professional teaching qualifications, you would need to demonstrate that you are an experienced manager and feel that you could pass your knowledge onto others.
SALARY/BENEFITS: MANAGEMENT TRAINER
- £22k-£30k starting salary (fully qualified - alternative trainee trainer packages available) dep on course knowledge and level
- Mileage expenses
- Flexible working environment
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent benefits (including Bupa) and opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
- Covering Penrith and West Cumbria
What does the role involve?
The role will involve teaching a range of business related courses.
Deliver high quality training courses and to Act as the overall subject expert for Management qualifications, providing support and advice to the team / employers / learners.
Instrumental in the design, development and tailoring of training programmes and training materials bespoke to the clients.
Ensure that all training and resources are of a high quality and comply with standards set by awarding organisations, funding partners, etc.
Maintain own knowledge of the Management qualifications and implementing any relevant changes into training programmes.
You will work to high standards, have a can-do attitude, and excellent attention to detail. You will be self-motivated and driven to achieve goals and objectives.
Working closely with the wider team, you will deliver high levels of service to new and existing customers, maintaining professional standards at all times.
- Management qualification up to level 5 or equivalent
- Experience of leading and managing
- Delivering training to corporate clients
- Face to face experience selling training and/or working for corporate businesses
- Interpersonal skills
- Results driven
- Presentation skills
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Experience of Blended Learning Solutions
- Educated to degree level
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd or equivalent)
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent)
Is this job for me?
It would be of benefit if you could demonstrate an understanding of blended learning solutions and have worked as a trainer previously, although we are keen to hear from business professionals who are looking for a career change and want to become a trainer.. It is key that you hold a full, clean driving license and have the use of your own vehicle. We are looking for someone who has a flexible approach to working hours and travel.
Who are System People?
We are a local, professional Recruitment Agency based in Carlisle in Cumbria. We cover North and West Cumbria and offer a range of professional temporary and permanent opportunities, which include; HR, Finance, IT, Marketing and Office Support. You will find our consultants to be friendly and approachable but most of all honest. We are not like other recruitment agencies and our consultants are not typical recruitment consultants. We do not work on commission; we work as a team to create a friendly, professional environment to support our candidates in their search for work.
If you are interested in this role, or indeed any of our other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call Lyndsey to arrange a registration, we would love to represent you and help find you work.
System People are acting on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80974647