£20k - £30k
An exciting position has opened up for either a Marketing Graduate or someone with a years' experience in a marketing position. This opportunity is with a fast paced growing IT business that is at the top in their field and looking to continue growing through 2018 at the rate they have for the last few years.
The Marketing role;
This role provides exposure to different elements of marketing such as program development and delivery, social media and event management. The successful candidate will be supported and coached throughout to allow them, when ready, to take ownership in areas they are interested in and capable of.
Main Duties for the Marketing role;
- Supporting or managing marketing programs
- Sourcing or preparing written content for the website/blogs
- Developing and managing a social media plan
- Producing and updating marketing materials and literature
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering supporting marketing materials
- Sourcing and managing the stock of branded materials
- Supporting vendor program submissions and claims
- Campaign ROI reporting
The candidate with ideally have a Business or Marketing degree or equivalent
If you feel you match the skills and experience required for this Marketing position and would like to apply, please click and one of our consultants will be in contact.