Digital Platforms DevOps Engineer - £50,000-£75,000
Digital Platforms DevOps Engineer - Southampton - £50,000-£75,000
My client a leading UK retailer is currently seeking a Digital Platforms DevOps Engineer to join them in Southampton.
This opportunity is for an ambitious DevOps Engineer to join a fast-paced, high performing new programme delivery team to facilitate continuous delivery of quality software using DevOps practices and principles.
- Become responsible for helping to deliver the Digital Platforms vision which is to create a simple, flexible platform for our customers to consume via self-service.
- Responsible for helping build, manage, support and improve these capabilities including all the normal DevOps type skills (automation, collaboration, continuous delivery etc) in our AWS, Openstack and other future cloud services.
- Delivering the IaaS and/or PaaS solution.
- Work collaboratively - being open to pair programming and working closely with Developers in cross functional teams.
- A background utilising DevOps practices to enable Continuous Delivery
- Strong knowledge of Private and Public Cloud Capabilities (OpenStack, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc
- Exposure to Infrastructure provisioning tools e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure ARM
- Expertise with software build tools (GitHub, Jenkins etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with other areas of the infrastructure/security domain teams
This business is a UK retail company headquartered in London, but with its IT business based in Southampton. It is the largest retailer of its kind in Europe, and the third-largest in the world with over 1,100 stores, in eleven countries across Asia and Europe.
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Lucy Garrett at Sanderson Recruitment: ************* or please email *****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531351