Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Precision Engineering business based in Cambridgeshire.
Due to continued growth, our client has a requirement for an experienced Production Planner to join their team.
- Manage the Planning of scheduled contracts
- Create reports detailing manufacturing and capacity requirements
- Maintain production orders
- Monitor the quality and deliverables of all suppliers for scheduled contracts
What we are looking for:
- Ideally Degree Educated
- Must be confident and efficient using Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Experience using ERP/MRP Systems
- 3-5 years within a Production Planning role
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hours: 45-hour week- 08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"