Principle Engineer- Zuken
Principal Engineer - Zuken / ECAD systems
An exciting position has arisen with a world leading vehicle manufacturer for a Principal Engineer to join their successful research team. The successful candidate will support group NPIP programmes and business unit design teams, overseeing and implementing the development of Zuken E3 and associated standards across the business. Previous experience of Zuken or a similar ECAD system is required.
West Midlands - Commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Derby, Stafford, Burton upon Trent, Lichfield, Chesterfield, Tamworth, Walsall, Wolverhampton.
££Competitive Salary + Benefits
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent experience.
- Highly competent in Zuken E3 ECAD or a similar ECAD
- Familiar with Teamcenter and Unigraphics NX.
- The ability to deliver projects across IT and engineering
- Able to take cradle to grave responsibility for systems.
- Experience of testing software applications.
- Comfortable refining software function requirements
- A passion for technology, keeping up to date with latest trends.
- A team player with first class communication skills.
Reporting to the Group Electrical Systems Manager, the successful candidate will join a small but highly focused, passionate team; your main duties would include:
- Lead and develop the Zuken E3 ECAD system across the group.
- Provide training, mentoring and support to a Global user base.
- Liaise with Zuken to close issues and prioritise development tasks.
- Lead company integration of Zuken with Teamcenter engineering processes.
- Develop meaningful relationships with harness manufacturers to improve quality performance.
- Lead a small, focussed team with budget and project delivery responsibilities.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company and become part of a highly successful and driven team.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Principal Engineer job, please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for further details.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Gary and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2767KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions ******************************) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528174