Mid/Senior C# net Developer
Mid/Senior C# .net Developer - Gatwick - Permanent - £Competitive Salary
My client is a specialist software company based in near Gatwick Airport, Surrey. They provide reservation software solutions. They are a small friendly team that prides themselves on delivering excellent service to our customers.
Role: Mid/Senior C# .net Developer
Some of the main technologies they use are ASP.Net 4.5 and ASP.Net Core 2 (C#), MVC, MS Sql, Elastic, Angular (JS and 4), JQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
As a Software Engineer you would be a member of our family and would help them maintain and grow their technology and our business.
Your main focus will be on maintaining and improving their main web based reservation system as well as other exciting new projects..
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design and develop new enterprise software solutions to meet the needs of our customers
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Test and review code
- Release new software and contribute to release process improvements
- Keep "issue" tracking up to date via JIRA
Required Skills & Experience
- A positive friendly attitude
- At least two years' experience in:
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Unit Testing
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Travel software development e.g. reservation systems, transactional websites
- Experience would be beneficial in:
- No SQL (Elastic)
- Web API
- Familiar with OWASP standards
Please apply to this role if you have the relevant skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532512