We are recruiting for aMaintenance Engineer to join a well established and highly reputable Packaging business in Northampton.
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with a real passion for engineering and someone who has the right attitude and work ethic. We are looking for an engineer with a keen eye for detail and a proven team player.
The company have over fifty sites nationwide, and this site in particular specialises in foam production, polystyrene and polypropylene. The company as a whole boast a very impressive turnover. They are a clear leader in their chosen field, are part of the FTSE 250and they are a fantastic business to work for.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences,
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer within the FMCG/Packaging/Food/Pharmaceutical industry
- Maintaining plant equipment and machinery to a high standard
- Planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdowns
- Fault finding experience
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication and welding
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications,
- Three years experience within a similar role within the Manufacturing Environment
- Mechanical background
- Some electrical knowledge
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship/qualification
The role attracts a basic salary of 35,000 - 40,000 with overtime excluded. The role is a rotating shift pattern on eight hour shifts, and 25 days holiday plus the statutory eight.
The role will be challenging and often busy, however if you are a passionate engineer with desire to join a great team with a highly reputable business then this role is definitely for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531931