Patient Services Advisor
Work Relief Charity Recruitment is proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading specialist cancer charities.
At an exciting time of development we are looking to recruit a Patient Services Advisor to provide information and direction to the charity’s service users via telephone, email and social media. In an exciting role, here will be the opportunity to also work face to face at the charity’s events
Patient Services Advisor
Full Time: Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm
£25,000 - £30,500 per annum on experience
9 month maternity cover contract with any extension by agreement
Working as part of a friendly patient services and information team, duties will include:
- Provide high quality information and support to patients and support service users
- Takeandreturncallsprovidinghelpful,empatheticandprofessionalinformationandsupport forserviceuserswithqueriesonarangeofissues.
- Answer emails from service users providing information andsupport
- Directing service users to and/or locate appropriateresourcesinresponsetotheneedsofserviceusers
- Be a key member of the patient services team providing practical and emotional support in all ourwork
We are looking for a thoughtful, considerate and experienced customer service / patient support professional to provide verbal and written information, advice and sometime advocacy to the charity’s end users on information concerning specialist medical healthcare issues.
You will have a proven track record in delivering support, advice, advocacy or customer service delivery in a social, Health, NHS, community or charitable setting.
Ideal candidates will:
- Experience of working within a challenging environment with people who need support and/or advice
- Experience working with service users and volunteers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable ability to communicate
- Face to face, over the phone, and online with a wide range of stakeholders
- Good it literacy, including experience of handling data in a CRM system
- Ability to multi task with a range of duties and across multiple projects
- Working knowledge of data protection and safeguarding policies
To apply and for further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV. with covering letter outlining your relevant skills, knowledge and experience. Please include evidence of previous work.
Closing date - 09:00am: Sunday 15th April 2018
Interviews are expected to be held on 20th April 2018
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.