Broad assistant role within an FTSE 250 creative and market leading company specialising in interior design and regeneration.
A leading FTSE 250 interior design, construction and regeneration group are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their expanding marketing team in Oxford Circus. The role offers great exposure to all marketing functions and great opportunities for career progression.
- Managing day to day running of the customer facing portal to ensure all assets are up to date
- Manage presence in social sites including: Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Own content marketing for the digital products
- Support the marketing team with events, from planning to delivery, including attending events
- Working with the marketing and finance teams to manage the marketing budget as well as managing the compliance documents
Key Skills of the Marketing and Events Assistant:
- Experience in broad marketing role, ideally from B2B environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a good knowledge of social media
- Photoshop and InDesign experience is desirable as is a familiarity of CRM and CMS systems
- Positive, proactive attitude and creativity
- Degree from reputable institution