BI Developer (SQL Server, ETL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, .NET)
A genuine market leading organisation based in SW London are looking for a BI Developer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. These guys are going through a huge Digital Transformation and as such are utilising the latest tech stacks.
As BI Developer will primarily focus on the delivery and support of enterprise-level applications in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
You will be expected to assist in supporting production applications, be able to contribute to the architecture of the BI Solution, write advanced queries to extract results from relational databases and become an expert in the business data models.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + 3 days a week working from home, 20% bonus, pension
As BI Developer you will you will have responsibility for the development, maintenance, integration and data governance on systems including;
- Azure Data Warehouse
- SQL Server IaaS
- Power BI
- SSAS Multi-Dimensional
- SSAS Tabular
- Oracle databases
As BI Developer you will have the following technical knowledge;
- Thorough understanding of SQL Server
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) using SSIS
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design and Dimensional Modelling (Kimball Methodology)
- OLAP Cube Development (SSAS and MDX)
- Tabular Model Development (SSAS and DAX)
- Report Development using Power BI or SSRS
- Exposure to C#/VB .Net in an enterprise environment
- Working in an Agile development team
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about the BI Developer position, please contact me, Ben Green.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538554