Information Security Consultant
Senior Information Security Consultant
My client, voted one of the best places to work and one of the top international consulting firms, are looking for a Senior Information Security Consultant to join their established team in central London on a permanent basis. The salary range on offer is between £50K – 60K depending on experience.
Their Information Security (IS) Services team is a progressively growing part of the Global Legal Technology Solutions segment of the business. The professionals help their clients address their critical information security challenges such as incident investigation/response, as well as assessing and mitigating information security risks.
- Participate in security incident investigations that involve computer crimes and require log, forensic and malware analysis
- Detect and analyze intrusion system alerts, firewall logs, network traffic logs and host system logs to evaluate whether unauthorized access or information ex-filtration occurred
- Perform forensic analyses to identify the presence of any malware, malware capabilities/actions and what actions the malware took
- Conduct security investigations in Linux and/or Windows environments
- Provide input into client communications, both written and oral, related to analyses performed for senior level review
- Approximately 3-7 years of experience working in the Incident Response space
- Experience working with non-Windows programs (such as Linux, Unix, Mac)
- Scripting/programming experience (specifically Python, C#, VBA, or Shell)
- Ability to correlate events from multiple sources to create a timeline analysis across end points of an incident
- Exceptional organizational skills, to include detailed note taking abilities
- Passion for the sport of Incident Response, and a desire for continuous improvement in expertise
- Additional Desired Qualifications:
- o Experience working with Enterprise networks (specifically CCNA/CCNP security)
- o Understanding of how to take malware apart from a virtual machine, dynamic malware analysis, and reverse engineering perspective
- o Memory analysis skills a plus
- o Understanding of mitigation and clean-up strategies
- o Undergrad or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Cyber Security/MSIS or equivalent work experience
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Membership to Health/Sports Club
- Eyesight Tests
- 25 days Holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Flexible Working
And Many more.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533720