DevOps Engineer - AWS, Terraform, Jenkins
DevOps Engineer - Linux & WIndows, AWS, Terraform, Jenkins
DevOps Engineer - £60k + Benefits Package
DevOps Engineer- LightBurst are partnered with an award winning disruptive Technology Company in London and have an outstanding opportunity for a DevOps Engineer - responsible for Building and supporting tooling and automation to enable fast, convenient and highly reliable product delivery
DevOps Engineer skills required
- Proven experience with Command Line Linux and Windows
- Proven CI (Continuous Integration) experience (Jenkins, GitLab etc.)
- Solid understanding of DevOps best practice
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS or Azure)
- Excellent efficiency with Programming Languages (C#, PHP etc.)
- Knowledge of open source monitoring systems (Nagios, Icinga, Sensu).
DevOps Engineer additional requirements
Experience with any of the following would be advantageous:
- Docker (linux), Kubernetes, ECS
- At least one configuration management language (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- (TICK) Influx
This is an outstanding opportunity for DevOps Engineer on behalf of this award winning disruptive technology firm.
The Successful DevOps Engineer will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary (to £60k) + benefits Package
Please get in touch with LightBurst ASAP to apply to this DevOps Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538673