Solutions Architect (Microsoft, Azure, MS SQL)
SEO: Solutions Architect, Architect, Microsoft, Azure, Cloud, MS SQL
Are you a creative problem solver with a good understanding of enterprise architecture?
A large technology business based in Leatherhead are looking for a permanent Solution Architect to support the Enterprise Architect in delivering Data Strategy within the IT architecture for the business.
The Solution Architect will Assist delivery of Roadmap initiatives that provide the IT capabilities to support the business's needs, ensuring the technical integrity and high quality of the systems and solutions created.
Salary: £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Primary duties and responsibilities for the Solution Architect include:
- Contribute to the design of overall system and solution architecture, system integration and implementation strategy
- Creation and review of the Solution Architecture Design Documentation for the Change/ASM portfolio
- Take responsibility within a project team for the quality of the solution being delivered to the business, providing the policies, standards and guidelines defined within the organisation's IT Strategy, ensuring solutions are delivered that satisfy functional and non-functional requirements
- Be accountable to the Enterprise Architect for ensuring solutions are in alignment with the strategic Roadmap or target architecture
The Solution Architect will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years' experience within a Technical Architect role, preferably gained in the Financial sector
- Technology skills spanning: MS Technology stack, .NET, Web, Cloud, integrated platforms
- Excellent Communication skills
- Software development lifecycle & methodologies
- Requirements analysis
An excellent package is on offer, as is the career challenge to succeed in this environment while personally shaping the future direction of the company, its solutions and how it interacts with its customers.
If you would like more information around this Solution Architect position including a full job specification and a chat about the position, please apply directly to this advert in the first instance.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538565