Mechanical Design Engineer / Product Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer / Product Engineer
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £50,000 basic plus Benefits
- North West Based [We will consider relocation applicants]
British manufacturer of bespoke critical engineering products used within the oil, gas, offshore, subsea and petrochemical industries globally! Are you looking for something much more involved than a standard design engineering position? If so, please read on.
We are looking for someone with a multifaceted skillset throughout both engineering and design. You will form part of a very busy and robust engineering team, with your main objective to process production orders from concept through to production and assembly whilst providing technical support throughout. Key responsibilities include the following;
- Take a lead role in design & build and production & testing of products.
- Creation of component drawings [2D AutoCAD & 3d Solidwords] ready for manufacture.
- Co-ordinate and process customer orders.
- Identify customer requirements and produce technical documentation.
- Creation of bills of materials and technical write ups for quotations.
- Provide technical product support to other internal departments and to customers.
- Identify assembly problems and implement corrective actions procedures.
- Participate in meetings internally and externally with both suppliers and customers.
Candidate Requirements – Must live in the North West or be willing to relocate. Experience of using AutoCAD is essential and you must be qualified to HNC standard as a minimum. We are looking to speak with experienced design engineers who are looking for something bigger and more involved. Experience of working with thermodynamic / flow / rotating equipment would be considered advantageous.
Please click on the apply button or contact Mercury Hampton directly. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535907