Applications C++ Engineer
A thriving organisation in Surrey are looking for an Application Engineer to join their team. If you can demonstrate significant object oriented design and programming experience, then you could be the C++ Software Engineer that we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As the Applications C++ Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, coding, debugging, testing and maintaining software for embedded applications, encompassing both low level microprocessor code as well as higher level software designs. Furthermore, you'll be involved in a range of technical activities, working with hardware and software engineers to deliver specific project goals.
What skills/experience should you have?
A seasoned software developer, with experience of a variety of programming languages, technologies and operating systems, such as:
- C++ (essential), Qt, network programming, multi-threading, Windows, Linux
- experience in a Software Development Life Cycle (i.e. specification - design - implementation - testing - maintenance).
- Familiar with GUI, QT development and what makes a clear design
- Proven track record of working in a commercial environment on software projects
If you have worked within the AUTOMOTIVE, AEROSPACE, AVIATION, DEFENCE or Oil & Gas Industries this is a big bonus!
- Are you the C++ Applications Software Engineer that we're looking for? If so, get in touch, today.
- Although not an essential requirement for the role, if you can display familiarity or any knowledge of aviation regulatory standards for software DO-178, then this may enhance your application.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit ***********************
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530898