On behalf of our client we are delighted to be assisting them with their recruitment of a Maternity Cover (12 months) Group Compliance Manager. Based in Central Bristol, this role will consist of supporting the Director in providing commercial compliance to ensure the Group achieves all regulatory objectives, there will be some travel required but you will primarily based in Bristol. As a Group Compliance Manager, you will focus on pro-active management of regulatory and reputational risk, while keeping employees informed of compliance developments in a clear and concise manner. The company is very focused on fostering a positive culture and attitude to compliance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team delivering compliance services to the whole organisation
- Manage complaints, DSARs and information services.
- Undertaking the function of DMLRO (UK) and DPO as required.
- Pro-actively support management in identifying and containing risk: monitoring, reporting and certification.
- Undertaking all contract and legal liaison work including liaising with insolvency practitioners.
- Drafting and amending terms and conditions/KYC documentation as required.
- Managing and supporting FCA and HMRC regulatory submissions and associated correspondence.
- Provide compliance training to help ensure the company's compliance infrastructure.
- Defining AML/CFT and Data Protection training.
- Support the resolution and reporting of breaches.
- Managing delivery of internal audit plans.
- Support the wider company as required in accordance with business and departmental needs.
You will have current experience within Financial Services Compliance, be able to provide in-depth compliance advice on all related matters and have strong technical knowledge regarding regulatory requirements. You must be able to work through complex scenarios and able to discuss cases with authority, this role requires someone who has a commercially driven customer service ethos and has a demonstrable commitment to quality, knowledge of business improvement techniques and the will to constantly drive service improvements. As part of this role includes people management, you will need excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our client is looking for a strong people manager who will support and manage employees.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538677