Application Support (Stock control /distribution etc)
Application Support Support (Stock control /distribution etc)
Our client is an IT Solutions company based in WEST Berkshire close to Newbury is undergoing continued success and growth. The Software Support Department assists customers with queries and problems relating to their application software, and also provides customers with a wide variety of other services. This role may require some travel to other offices, therefore a valid drivers’ licence is desirable..
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Support customers with problems and queries relating to the application software
- Accurately resolve problems using investigative and analytical skills
- Identify and replicate problems that require a software change by Development
- Work as part of the Support team
- Work with other departments to provide solutions to the customer
- Pro-actively taking ownership of a wide variety of calls and problems
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with efficiently and promptly in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
Knowledge and Experience
- Good experience in a customer-focused role in a service oriented environment
- Proven experience in a role requiring good written and verbal communication skills
- A good general knowledge of Trading (stock control etc) Principles
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.