Software Architect (NET, C#)
Software Architect (.NET, C#) required by an Insurance company, paying up to £80,000 + benefits, based in Wimbledon, London.
With their market leading web-based business software, this exciting product focused company continues to challenge the status quo, both with their own IT staff and their competitors. After substantial PE investment, they have become a major disruptor of the fintech world with their award-winning cloud based products.
By joining this company as a Software Architect (.NET, C#), you will help Shape, create, develop and evolve the architecture that underpins the software products; Validate the architecture against the requirements of the software products and corporate and technical strategies; and Create models and component and interface specification documents for the architecture and articulate the architectural vision and realisation to enable teams to effectively understand and use the architecture to deliver business value.
Typical work of the Software Architect (.NET, C#) will include but limited to:
- Responsibility and accountability for the design, development, delivery and support of the architecture software;
- Incorporating technology trends into our technology strategy to help better address the corporate strategy;
- Selling the architectural vision to developers and project / team members;
- Driving developer adoption of best practice use of our architecture;
- Participating in analysis of business proposals, evaluating them for technical impact/feasibility and identifying significant constraint/assumptions/risks;
- Working with the delivery manager to identify how to best implement design activities;
- Undertaking development of both an R&D nature and enhancement of the architectural software and to lead when required other team members in these efforts.
Experience we look for from our Software Architects (.NET, C#):
- Excellent software developer with a quality agenda;
- Clear communicator both written and spoken;
- Ability to pick up new technical skills with relative ease;
- Technical problem solver;
- Able to make technical leaps finding novel solutions;
- Excellent mentor;
- Ability to prototype/experiment/simulate.
To be part of this expanding team who help deliver these bespoke solutions, staff are rewarded with a friendly working environment, a competitive salary including a great package and the chance to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
If you would like more information on this Software Architect (.Net C#) position, I would be more than happy to tell you more, so please contact me, Jason Rees.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538576