IP and Optical Network Principal Sales
We are currently looking for an experienced IP and Optical Network Principal Sales Manager to join our client based in London on a permanent basis.
You will be part of the Network Solution Sales team, responsible to develop, maintain and support all aspects of IP and Optical product sales activities to achieve company sales and revenue goals. You are the Team Lead in the field of IP and Optical business, dealing with latest technology on IP and Optical Network. You have profound knowledge of the UK carrier IP and Optical market, and are familiar with the main players in this field.
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
* Responsible to develop, maintain and support all aspects of IP and Optical product sales activities to achieve company sales and revenue goals.
* Contact potential customers for new business opportunities. Promote the full range of Huawei Technologies IP and Optical Network Solutions to defined customers.
* Help to define new business models and support product features. Recommend new techniques to promote product sales.
* Maintain regular contacts with existing customers for repeat business.
* Understand customer needs clearly and recommend appropriate products.
* Address customer queries and concerns in a professional manner.
* Provide excellent customer services and build long-term customer relationships.
* Make product presentations and demonstrations to customers when needed.
* Stay updated with market and sales trends. Follow best practices to meet sales objectives.
* Work with management to determine sales forecast and develop sales plan.
Knowledge, Qualification and Experience Required
* Proven experience in IP and Optical successful sales strongly preferred.
* Good knowledge in the fields of IP and Optical Network Product and solutions.
* Ability to understand the customer's needs in order to design the desired IP and Optical Network solutions
* At least 5 years of IP and Optical Network sales or pre-sales working experience with in UK.
* Excellent collaboration skills with multiple stakeholders (Account, product management, marketing)
* Proven ability to develop new business models for service subscribers using new technologies
* Proven ability to manage customer accounts at C-level, director and technical level
* Detailed knowledge of carrier business models and service management strategies
* Familiar with other vendors' IP and Optical Network products.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534033