Deputy Nursery Manager Perfect for a Room Leader/3rd in Charge looking for progression
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a nursery in the Hammersmith & Fulham area, who is recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager.
This is the PERFECT opportunity for someone who is looking to step up from Room Leader / 3rd in Charge.
You will be joining a nursery that caters for children from 2-5 year olds and will be managing 4 staff.
You will be working full time, 40 hours per week, all year round.
The ideal Deputy Nursery Manager candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Room Leader / 3rd in Charge / Deputy Nursery Manager
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team leading Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £20,500 - £24,000 per annum (dependent upon qualification and experience)
- Fantastic transport links
- Free uniform is provided
- Discounted childcare
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Deputy Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.