Linux Engineer (Ubuntu, AWS, Bash)
A Linux Engineer is required to join a rapidly growing, global digital security business based in Canary Wharf on a permanent basis. As Linux Engineer you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the development network and tools that go with it.
As Linux Engineer you will have a keen interest in the DevOps space and ideally have knowledge of AWS. If you don't, this is a great opportunity to work with AWS in a commercial environment.
Having gone from 60 staff to over 160 in the last year, these guys are looking to continue their growth throughout this year!
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus + healthcare, 4% matched pension, training budget
As Linux Engineer you will have the following roles and responsibilities;
- Linux Ubuntu platform support
- Building and maintaining automated workstation management system for Ubuntu
- Maintaining AWS based workstations, environments
- Follow security best practice
- Perform DevOps related duties
As Linux Engineer you will have the following skills and knowledge;
- Experience of working with Linux
- Bash scripting
- Knowledge and a keen interest in AWS
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Security and standards
- Knowledge of Linux management tools
- Experience of Mac/Jamf
- Experience of server/service provision tools (Terraform/Puppet/Docker)
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about the Linux Engineer position, please apply directly to this advert in the first instance.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538551