Key Skills: Python, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer
Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Salary: To £40K + Shares + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for several Python Developers to join a team looking to revolutionise the sharing economy. You will build websites, mobile applications and associated services using cutting edge technologies including Python, Django, React.js, React Native and Amazon Web Services. Using best-in-class tools such as GitHub, Slack and Trello, you will rapidly deliver the innovative solutions needed. Our client is looking for ambitious and imaginative IT professionals to join a fast-growing team.
As an experienced Python Developer / Programmer / Software Engineer, you must have:
- At least 12 months' commercial Python development experience
- The ability to deliver high quality, maintainable and efficient code to defined standards
- The ability to identify and implement outstanding solutions
- The ability to follow good practices such as Test Driven Development and Scrum
- The ability to actively and constructively offer recommendations for product development and support the Agile development lifecycle.
Please apply if you have experience with Python software development.
These Python Developer / Programmer / Software Engineer roles are commutable from: Swansea, Neath, Bridgend, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport (Gwent), Bristol and surrounding areas.
These are specialist IT vacancies. Please do not apply unless you have the relevant skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538681