Hansen Technologies is a global billing software provider servicing the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries. We have 31 global offices and deliver billing solutions to customers in 80 countries. As a growing company we are looking for highly motivated individuals who can grow with the company’s products and services while contributing to our wider goal of acting as a valued customer partner.
About the Role:
The Delivery Manager will play an instrumental role in keeping good communication and coordination between the Software Development Managers (SDM) and Customer Satisfaction Manager (CSM) based in our offshore development centres and our client/project needs. The Deliver Manager will take the lead on the management, prioritisation and scheduling of new software versions for client releases across the European region and be responsible for the measurement and monitoring of SLAs, producing business reporting and driving process improvement initiatives. Exposure to working in an Agile software development environment and across timezones as well as having a background in Project Management or Program Administration for medium to large scale projects is essential.
The main responsibilities include
- Acting as the primary point of contact for development.
- Monitoring of development and maintenance of project/release schedules, ensuring that agreed time frames are met and in line with the expectations of the Client.
- Maintain good relations with Client and Account Manager and keep them aware of the status of the planned release schedule.
- Manage the client tickets and take action based on company policies
- Reporting of release progress internally, including envisaged Issues and Risks, delays to schedules, and progress against (esp. manpower) budget.
- Weekly Management reports for use in the Client Executive Reports
- Prioritisation for Release Planning
- Tracking of progress against the release plan, providing input into the performance of the assigned resources, and ensuring that technical issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Formalising and publishing the release schedule for assigned Clients
- Assisting the CSM with people leadership including the training, management and review of people
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Governance of the SDLC and the various processes used by the Scrum and Project teams to release error free software
- Commercial awareness relating to client plans and opportunities, as well as internal cost management.
- Professionally challenging jobs in a dynamic industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company
- An informal international work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
The position will be based in our Teddington TW118EE, London office. The successful candidate will be required to live within a commutable distance and the position could require travel. The individual will be required to provide citizenship documentation as we will not be offering sponsorship for this position.