IT Project Manager, Infrastructure
IT Project Manager, Infrastructure - Wakefield - £45,000 to £48,000 + Car
A UK Leading Retailer based in Wakefield, are looking to recruit and IT Project Manager to deliver a range of business-critical projects, notably IT infrastructure and business change projects, however projects will vary.
This is a business going through a significant transformation from a business and technology perspective. It is therefore ideal for individuals to have an appetite to join a project function which is formulating, and be able to contribute to the development of processes in an autonomous environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Successful track-record experience of delivering infrastructure projects (Networks, Infra, DCs, WIFI etc).
- Can evidence a strong understanding of project governance, risks, issues, project boards and progress reporting.
- Prince 2 Practitioner (or equivalent)
- Extensive, versatile and demonstrable capability in all aspects of the end to end project management of IT enablement and business change projects.
- Robust selection and management of 3rd party development partners and service providers.
Please submit your profile in advance of a conversation with ************************** who is managing the search.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534511