Electrical Maintenance Engineer
An excellent opportunity to work for a prestigeous FM company covering 2 sites, one in Oxford, one in Slough
My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer who can provide electrical maintenance within critical enviroment. You will be required to perform all electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance on site.
- Very competitive salary
- Very good working hours
- Pension scheme
- 24 days holiday
- Excellent Training and development
Key responsibilities will include:
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Carrying out plant room checks and ensuring availability to the business critical area
- Typical duties will include HVAC, UPS, BMS, standby power generation and LV / HV electrical distribution systems
- City & Guilds 236 Part I&II & 17th edition IEE Regulations
- Extensive commercial building maintenance experience essential
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection (highly desirable)
- LV/HV qualifications (Desired)
- Experience within a data centre, banking or telecommunications background essential
- Ability to remain calm in a high pressure business critical environment
If interested please apply via the advert or contact Joe on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.