Network & Sales Associate: London, West Mids, the North (Four roles)
Network & Sales Associate
Four roles: North London, South London, Midlands, The North
Are you an entrepreneurial network builder and confident salesperson, who wants to apply your skills to transforming children and young people’s readiness for real life?
We are building a national movement behind the vision that every child and young person should have the opportunity to build essential skills like teamwork, leadership, and communication in the classroom and beyond.
In the last year alone, we have worked with over 95,000 children and young people across the country. We have done this in partnership with over 130 top employers – from accountancies to airports, and banks to building sites.
We are recruiting four roles in each of our four regions. We are looking for a driven and entrepreneurial network creator. We need someone who will engage schools, individual teachers and skills-building organisations with our different programmes. This will include enrolling schools on our award-winning Enabling Enterprise curriculum programme. We also want to be signing individual teachers up to our innovative new Teach Enterprise offer. Finally, we are building a coalition of other organisations focused on building essential skills in children and young people, and we will be looking to build up that membership in the area.
We are looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook, comfortable selling to school and third-sector organisations, and with a passion for education.
The ideal candidate will have strong evidence of relationship building, and a proven track record of securing sales to drive commercial growth in a business to business sales environment. They will be comfortable with creating and managing a pipeline and with a compensation package that reflects the need to secure sales.
If that sounds like the right fit, this is a unique opportunity to bring an award-winning programme to many thousands more children and young people.
(1) Marketing and network building (30%)
- Mapping and understanding the schools, teachers, and other skills-building organisations in the area.
- Creating and attending events to raise awareness of our approach, as well as seeking and supporting communications opportunities.
- Working with the wider team in the region to develop a joined-up plan.
(2) Lead generation: Schools, teachers and other organisations (40%)
- Strategically introducing schools across the area to the Enabling Enterprise school curriculum offer.
- Creating opportunities from cold through direct contact with prospects and your network, including schools, individual teachers and other skills-building organisations.
- Setting up sales meetings with schools and skills-building organisations as well as raising awareness of our teacher offers.
- Constructing, forecasting and managing your sales pipeline via Salesforce.
(3) Conversion of opportunities (30%)
- Meeting with education leaders to understand their challenges and sell our programmes in a way that solves them.
- Developing your sales pipeline through to conversion against targets, whilst maintaining a strong positive reputation for our work.
- Contributing to Enabling Enterprise’s organisational sales strategy.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Relationship Building: We are looking for strong experience of developing networks to build and maintain effective relationships, and an aptitude for being able to engage new schools with our programmes.
- Sales experience: You will be highly target driven and able to quickly understand partners’ challenges, clearly communicating our programmes and products to education leaders. You will seek insights from data to inform decisions about the sales process.
- Organisational Skills: This role requires the management of a full workload, and you need to be someone who gets stuff done – on time, and to exacting standards. You will be able to work independently whilst also being an effective team player.
- Self-Motivation and Ownership: With great resilience, you will thrive on responsibility, and taking ownership of your work. You will enjoy achieving and have a proven record of delivering on ambitious commercial targets and taking the lead on new innovations.
- Passion for Education: You will be someone who values the importance of education and essential skills, excited about supporting innovative education practice, and always trying to improve your understanding of the sector.
- Potential for Leadership: As a highly ambitious social enterprise, we can only grow as fast as we can recruit and retain the most talented team. We need people who want to push themselves to grow and develop into leaders.
Terms & Conditions:
Salary: £25,000 base with £25,000 additional commission potential (£40,000 OTE uncapped). Salary subject to review in 12 months.
Start Date: 7 May 2018, or as soon as possible thereafter
Working hours: 40 hours per week, although due to working with schools some early starts and evening work may be needed
Holidays: 25 days per year, plus bank holidays
Contract length: Initially 2 years, probationary period of 6 months
Location: This roles will involve travel to schools and organisations across the respective regions as well as time in our regional and London offices. A driving licence and car are therefore essential to the North London, Midlands and North roles.
- The North: Based out of our Manchester office, with travel across the region but an initial focus on the North West around Liverpool & Blackpool.
- The Midlands: Based out of our Birmingham office (Bournville), including focus on Leicester & Nottingham
- North London: Based out of our London office, with a focus on the Luton & Bedfordshire area.
- South London: Based out of our London office, with an initial focus on South London.
Applications should be made via our online form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3EblI9MOKo7YKpSnh5WY0WW-EfH1qEkBlknPrVxk1FDajNA/viewform ) on completion of the online application please also send your CV by email via the button below.
This round of applications ends at 09.00 on 7th May 2018 with interviews taking place in London on the 16th & 17th May.
Enabling Enterprise is an equal opportunities employer, and actively encourages applications from any qualified individuals.