Made Up is a pioneering production agency that had its start in 1990's club culture and has been at the forefront of the experiential entertainment industry every since. We now work with numerous global luxury brands, while remaining the go-to production house for cutting-edge music projects.
With industry-leading creatives, concept designers, craftsmen, technology experts, master producers and diligent project managers in our extensive premises in London and Ibiza - as well as dedicated set production and special effects facilities, our in-house team are equipped to create and deliver any style of event or activation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a committed individual to join us as a Project Manager in our London offices.
- Lead and manage client projects, including but not limited to: planning, internal briefing to fabrications, production, design, budget management, staffing and health and safety.
- Act as a point of contact for clients, clearly communicating the progress of project initiatives to all internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- Ensure timely, successful delivery that meets client requirements and reflects Made Up’s exacting standards.
- Ensure contractual obligations are met, occasionally contributing to the contractual negotiation process with an understanding of both commercial and creative objectives.
- General account management responsibilities, including stakeholder management and preparing presentations, reports, analyses and metrics as needed.
- Manage multiple projects with competing deadlines, ensuring all deliverables are met.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting client relationships, taking and demonstrating a genuine interest in the client’s business and its brands.
- Respond to internal requests for information relating to new client briefs, pitches and presentations.
- Collaborate with the Ibiza based Account Management team and Project Management teams as required.
This position will require occasional travel and hours that vary from normal business hours, including weekends, bank holidays, and evenings.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager within a production/event environment.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Confident user of MS Office products, including Excel and Powerpoint or Keynote.
- Excellent budget management and forecasting skills.
- Proven ability to proactively manage stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage expectations and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to provide creative solutions under pressure and with a 'can do’ attitude.
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team that changes from project to project.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If you think we should hire you, send us your CV and a short cover letter telling us why, along with your notice period and salary expectations.