Develop and manage specific relationships to deliver maximum long term impact and income through effective personal relationship management from corporates
- To develop and deliver strategies for maximising long term engagement and income from building specific new corporate relationships
- To deliver against ambitious financial targets and manage, monitor and report on income and expenditure budgets for the organisation
- Develop an overall strategy for engaging new corporate partnerships in line with the financial targets in collaboration with the Business Engagement Team and the Fundraiser
- Take on the leadership role for new corporate partners throughout the organisation – working closely with key internal stakeholders and volunteers
- Work directly with the Trustees, Chief Executive, senior management and Business Engagement Team to identify, brief and ask potential corporate funders
- Maintain records of interactions with donors and volunteers and regularly update internal stakeholders
- Write cases for support, applications and proposals for potential funders and supporters. Work with colleagues across the organisation to gather relevant project information and identify priority areas for funding
- Work with other teams to develop, including the communications’ manager, to maximise long-term value.
- Organise supporter recruitment and stewardship events in line with the overall strategy in order to maximise opportunities to build long term relationships.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice standards for supporter communications
- Develop and report on budget
- Report on relevant KPIs, that focus on outputs
- To lead on projects as and when requested by the Chief Executive
- Any other duties that may be required