Head of Digital
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious digital executive to help create and drive a new digital division of our agency. We have been established for over ten years and have a loyal client base and we want you to help us forge new products and services to help us meet today’s demands.
You will be a dynamic team player who is comfortable heading up our new digital division and help drive our new social media offering and assist with social media management on behalf of our clients. The role will involve managing clients’ online presence, developing strategy, producing high level content, posting paid-for advertisements across social media channels, analysing data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
You will have a flexible working attitude and be able to work across a number of businesses each with their own procedures and requirements.
To be successful, you will fulfil the following criteria:
• Google certified
• Experienced in managing social media channels especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Able to develop new opportunities for our clients across social media
• A team player
• Familiar with automated reporting metrics and platforms
• Design and write engaging social media adverts
• Plan content and delivery across multiple social media channels
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines
• Ideally have some web design and development experience
• Have the ability to communicate at all levels
Based in our amazing Chapel, you will have the opportunity to grow your team within our established agency as well as benefit from a range of incentives including performance-related bonuses, pension scheme, staff reward days, up to 25 days’ holiday and much more.