Teaching Assistant - Radcliffe
Can you motivate, enable, inform, advise, maintain and encourage young people of today?
That is what we strive to do.
If you have youth work, coaching, primary or secondary education experience, then we have an
opportunity for you.
A Pupil Referral Unit based in Radcliffe are in need of a teaching assistant. The role will be working
with pupils ages 11-16 with various difficulties in mainstream education. Also offering support to
pupils who are still in mainstream education and are at risk of exclusion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide a nurturing environment where the pupils feel safe, respected and valued.
- Provide opportunities to progress academically, socially and emotionally.
- Have an open, fair and consistent approach.
- Offer advice and support.
- Develop self confidence, positive self image and independence.
- Fully compliant in safeguarding policies and procedures.
We offer a positive, friendly and supportive working environment to all of our employees as we see
this as an integral part to our success.
If you would like more information on this role please give me a call on or email
across your CV to