MANAGING DIRECTOR (Mechanical & Electrical Services or Hard Facilities Management)
You will have experience of working as a Managing Director and competent in the day to the day to day running of a company, including it's strategic direction with a turnover of around 4m.
It is essential you have excellent leadership qualities and have run a successful organisation that is within the Mechanical & Electrical Services or Hard Facilities Management.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into the company vision.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Planning and implementing long-term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with members of the management team to oversee its implementation.
- Meeting with the Finance Director on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance.
- Managing the direction of the company and guiding senior members of the company.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Analyzing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
- Manage KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Represent the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers and other key contacts to secure for it the most effective contract terms.
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Visionary leadership.
- Ability to motivate a workforce.
- Effective management and delegation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Planning and forecasting..
- Effective decision-making.