FINANCE & BOOKKEEPER - PART TIME / FLEXIBLE (CAN BE SELF-EMPLOYED)
Let’s be real, finance and bookkeeping can be a bit boring and dry sometimes. So why not do it for an entrepreneurial and exciting creative communications agency with clients in the food, beverages and lifestyle industry?
We’re looking for someone who knows their numbers but doesn’t want get stuck in a stuffy accountancy company.
Whilst, the job requirements are below, ultimately, we’d happily increase the scope of the job according to what the individual can bring.
You can pick the times and is highly flexible - 1 day per week. Additionally, you can choose to be self-employed should you wish.
We’re an independent creative communications agency based over in Swiss Cottage, North West London. Our ethos is simple to CREATE WITH FREEDOM. We welcome our team members to express themselves and their creativity/talents with us.
You won’t find you’re walking into your average agency building when you step through our office door. Nor will you find the same tired and played out processes in the way we work. Three Halves was formed out of a desire to offer clients and staff a new way of working and approaching campaigns, ideas and events.
- Streamlining all company accounts on Xero
- Raising and issuing invoices to clients
- Allocating receipts
- Reconciling accounts on Xero for Three Halves and one beverage brand
- Monthly & quarterly bank reconciliations.
- Input of key financials monthly.
- Invoice coding.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual report generation
- Maintenance of journals and ledgers
- Reporting to and working alongside the director
- Other general accounts duties, as required
- There is a small component of general business/office admin that will also come with the role. This includes filing, handling post, diary management & fun, ad hoc mini projects from time to time.
- Must have at least one year's experience working in an accountancy practice/general bookkeeping.
- Good experience of Xero
- Strong, clear communication skills both over the phone and via email
- Proven high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solution orientated with the ability work on own initiative
- Ability to make and explain decisions, use your initiative and work independently
- Strong MS Word and MS Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Working knowledge of financial systems)
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations would be of benefit
- Must have a good sense of humour and be friendly.
- Be able to hit the ground running with bookkeeping tasks and bank reconciliations.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for this Finance/Bookkeeper role please click 'apply’ and send us your CV.
You must be eligible to work & live in the UK.
Strictly no agencies.
£13 - £16 per hour depending on experience.