UI/Front End Developer - Educational Platform - Brixton - Up to £45K
Our client a leading Educational platform are looking for a 'UI/Front End Developer' to join their team. As a UI Developer you will work alongside our and you will focus on building incredible web products. You'll work with an existing Front End Developer overseeing product development.
You should have circa 4-5 years experience in front end development but should also be comfortable supporting user research, wireframing, prototyping and design.
Some of the current technology stack:
Some key responsibilities:
- To improve the user experience of our products
- Involvement in planning and development of products through the whole product life
- User research, requirements gathering, wire framing, UI prototyping, implementation and quality assurance
- Write documented/commented code
- Regularly be experimenting with, learning new technologies as part of your professional and personal development
About you and your experience:
- Excellent command of English language (both spoken and written)
- Demonstrable experience and a portfolio to show different parts of the development cycle
- Expert knowledge of semantic HTML and responsive design
- Expert knowledge of CSS and a CSS pre-processor, ideally LESS
- 2-3 years experience of working with a JavaScipt framework. Ideally,Vue.js but React/Angular also apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535366