Graduate Fire Engineer - London - £24K-£28K Benefits
Graduate Fire Engineer - London
**Work with one of the leading Fire Engineering Consultancy's in the UK**
£24,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
One of the leading Engineering and Environmental Consultancy's in the UK who have been established for over 50 years, are due to a number of new iconic projects in the South East currently looking for a Graduate Fire Engineer or a Fire Engineer with 1-2 years commercial experience to join an existing team and play an active part managing projects from inception through to completion working alongside the director of the division.
The key duties of the Graduate Fire Engineer role includes:-
- Working alongside the head of division liaising directly with clients helping to assess project designs and fire risk assessments.
- Attending site visits in order to offer expert advice and guidance to the client and senior site staff.
- Maintaining a high standard of work at all times, ensuring that project deadlines are kept to and any problems identified are escalated to the head of division promptly.
- Attend training sessions and keep up to date on the latest guidelines and regulations in the industry as directed by the IFE, whilst working towards your APC.
To apply for the Graduate Fire Engineer role, the successful applicant will ideally have the following:-
- A degree in Fire Safety Engineering, (or similar subject)
- Hold student membership of the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Have a desire to work towards your APC to become fully chartered.
- Ability to function as part of a team
In return the Graduate Fire Engineer will receive full training, a comprehensive benefits package and a range of projects across both the commercial, industrial and residential sector. Probably most importantly though is the opportunity to work with some of the leading Fire Engineers in the industry which will be a fantastic way to set up your career.
For more information, please contact Nick Lewis at Penguin Recruitment on ************** or email your CV to *********************************** for immediate consideration
Commutable Locations:- London, City of London, Finsbury Park, Stratford, Fulham, Hammersmith, Wembley, Uxbridge.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538058