Senior Pension Administrator
Alexander Mann Solutions is a global leader in recruitment and talent acquisition, serving some of the world's leading brands, in more than 80 countries and 30 languages. With over 3,000 people around the world, we're uniquely positioned to help you connect with your next role.
We are currently working with our client, a leading provider of technology, administration, processing and payments services who has a new opportunity for a Senior Pension Administrator to join their team in Crawley on a 3 month initial contract with a high potential of extension.
- Responding to enquiries both in writing and on the phone
- Providing quotations for retirements
- Calculating benefits through calculation guidance performance or through scheme rules to determine what benefits are payable.
- Telephone work, take calls from call centre
- Calculating final salary pensions
- Interpreting final salary schemes
- Use of own initiative
- Previously worked in pensions admin.
- Have a very good understanding of pensions administration including calculating benefits.
- Experience in defined benefits or pension plans
- Understanding of final salary occupational schemes
- Good mathematical skills
- Good MS Office skills, Excel in particular
The project is currently underway and this is an urgent requirement, so please don't hesitate to submit your CV if you are keen to be considered, and we will be in touch soon to discuss your experience. You can also call Connor Baker-Sams on ************ to discuss in more detail.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529797