Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
A Leading Defence Company is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their teams in Bristol
As Senior Network Engineer you will be working on the Enterprise Security team, whose primary objective is to design and build sophisticated infrastructure systems that are delivered into defence, government and public sector organisations.
Senior Network Engineer Essential Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required:
* Industry qualifications to CCNP/JNCIS level
* Expert level of experience in at least one Next Generation Firewall product such as Palo Alto, Fortinet or Juniper
* Network Design to both HLD & LLD level of detail
* Network taps and traffic aggregation - fundamental knowledge of key concepts. To include any of the following: packet level analysis using wireshark or tcpdump, physically inline proxy/firewall/IPS deployment, policy based routing, SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN configuration.
* Implementation and design experience using industry standard network protocols: IPSec VPN, OSPF, NTP, RADIUS and SNMP
* Cyber security fundamentals and key concepts
* Network taps and traffic aggregation - advanced level knowledge. To include any of the following: Netscout/VSS/Gigamon/IXIA products, VLAN tagging/stripping, de-duplication, timestamping, packet slicing, header stripping, design experience identifying suitable tap placement.
* SSL decryption
* Implementation or support of intrusion detection/prevention systems such as Cisco Firepower
* Experience of other cyber security tools such as RSA Netwitness, Nessus, Kali Linux, Security Onion or enterprise level SIEMs.
* Cryptography, PKI technologies & implementation of certificate based solutions.
* Windows server - Active directory, DNS, NPS
* VMware or other virtualisation technology
* Linux CLI administration and configuration
* Secure systems architecture design concepts
* Experience working on large projects, applying the systems engineering lifecycle
The opportunity of a Senior Network Engineer offers competitive salary and in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Competitive pension scheme,
* Enhanced annual leave allowance
* Flexi work time
The successful candidate will be required to achieve full SC clearance!!!!!! .
Apply now to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529453