Credit Risk Analyst
- Full Time
- Co-ordinate with all executive staff and supporting the Group Head of Risk
- Reporting of underwriting and credit performance to senior management;
- Prepare recommendation for volume increases for all merchants processing over their approved average monthly volume.
- Work closely with peers to mould a high achieving, well controlled organisation which can achieve targets safely;
- Regularly reports to key stakeholders on the Risk management committee / team;
- Perform underwriting of all new merchant propositions and ensure the merchant's risk profile is in line with company's appetite;
- Conduct periodic reviews of a merchant's credit worthiness and analyse data from financial statements;
- Ensure that all high risk or deteriorating merchants are managed closely, securing as much exposure as possible;
- Assist and develop underwriting and credit review processes;
- Warrant all activities comply with relevant legislation and regulation;
- Directly supporting the business by enhancing the quality of credit applications as well as making recommendations to colleagues to ensure that commercial opportunities are maximised while adhering to the policies and guidelines.
- Good academic background with a degree level in any relevant sector and / or professional qualifications;
- Experience of working in Financial Services or Payments;
- Minimum 2 year's underwriting and/or credit assessment experience;
- Proven experience in defining and managing credit policies, processes and etc.
- Exposure to M&A and / or working in an international environment to the support of complex corporate activity would be advantageous.
A great company to join as a Credit Risk Analyst with growth potential within an expanding company.
Don't hesitate and apply today!
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527855