Senior Project Manager - Wealth Management
At Wealth Dynamix (WDX), we pride ourselves on our company’s growth. We recently ranked number 18 in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and 19th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50. We take career progression seriously, with investment into the WDX Academy for new and existing employee learning, there is always an opportunity to grow.
We offer client management and business intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform which can be delivered either via the cloud or within existing in-house infrastructure. WDX solutions are purpose built to address wealth management industry challenges around conduct risk and increased demand for relationship management, client service, mobile and digital communication.
We are looking to add to our team and have a new position for a Senior Project Manager to lead one of our largest client implementations.
The candidate will have a proven Project Management track record - able to manage multiple projects and/or work streams, confident with stakeholders at all levels and committed to delivering value to clients via well executed projects. We offer an opportunity to join a company with growing ambitions, implementing an industry leading solution for Wealth & Investment Management built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform – in an environment where collaboration and pro-active suggestions to develop the company’s ways of working are embraced.
- Working with the WDX Functional Consultant and Client to undertake the detailed planning and identify the ongoing project resourcing requirements
- Establish and agree the projects roles and responsibilities and governance between WDX and the Client
- Management of the Risk Register for the project
- Scheduling and ownership of Client steering committees
- Monitoring and reporting on the agreed project delivery plan – including production of weekly status reports to internal management and Client management
- Budget forecasting and tracking. Control of the Services on a monthly basis.
- Ownership of Change Request and Overtime processes to communicate and get agreement of any budget, time and resource impact with the Client
- Act as escalation point for Client and project team
- Business knowledge/ awareness in Wealth Management or a related industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects / work streams in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage relationships at a senior stakeholder level
- Commercial acumen
- 7+ years of technology Project Management experience, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, CRM 2015, CRM 2016 or CRM 365 preferred
- Prince II or Agile Project Management Practitioner level desirable
Please send your CV in the first instance, no agencies or speculative CV's please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529575