Start your fantastic new career … we are offering excellent hourly rates, monthly bonus', pay reviews, enhanced holiday at award winning company based in Desford, Leicester. If you have experience with 2 pack polyurethane paint, spraying at a high quality and have pride in your work, we have the perfect role for you in a world renowned manufacturing company.
If that wasn't enough there are even more additional benefits below, with the role starting at £11.21/hr and, providing criteria is met, and shift allowance included, can increase to up to £14.14 within the first 12months, we won't have these vacancies for long so don't delay in applying!
Working with us means you will be offered structured evaluations and pay reviews with roles that also offer opportunities for training, personal development, recognition and celebration of high performance within your role - all of this and more within a safe, inclusive and award winning facility.
Benefits in detail:
- Up to 28 days holiday, rising up to 35 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Monthly Attendance/ Production Bonus (up to £160/ month)
- Free uniform, car parking and training
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback to shape our service
- Full induction and ongoing, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Starting rate is £11.21/ hr for days, £13.45/ hr for afternoons and £14.24 for nights
After 9 months your pay can increase to £11.78, £14.14 or 14.96 when on nights, subject to criteria being met.
The following shift pattern/s apply:
(Days) Monday - Thursday 6am - 3.30pm, 11am finish on Friday.
(Afternoons) Monday - Thursday, 15.15 - 01.15 (No Friday)
(Nights) Monday - Thursday 22:00 - 06:00 Monday - Thursday
As a Spray Painter you will be required to:
- Prime, prepare and mask components prior to spraying
- Spray vehicles with both manual spray gun and automated equipment
- Spray to a high-quality level, without supervision
- Quality check components throughout the process for defects
- Maintain high levels of health and safety
Suitable applicants will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working with 2 pack polyurethane paint
- Experience in priming and preparation of parts ready to spray
- Ability to understand and follow detailed standard work instructions
- A desire to work for a high performing company and maintain quality standards
Please note that a practical spray test and drug and alcohol test will be undertaken prior to being offered an assignment, assignments are due to start 30/04/2018, further dates also available.
Apply today to gain experience and enjoy an excellent reward package from an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".