Digital Marketing Manager - Central London
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager for their large international client based in Cambridge - This role can either be worked situated in London.
- Management of Hubspot
- Own responsibility for the development and management of firms websites.
- Develop and implement content creation, driving innovation and greater efficiency to deliver what audiences want in a format that works for them.
- Development and implementation of targeted global digital marketing campaigns across the firms English language programmes for the firms direct sales operation.
- Oversee budgets and ensures all KPI's are met.
- Manage and maintain the Group's websites working with the content managers, web designers and developers to ensure all content including multi-media and landing pages are optimised to meet both campaign and business objectives along with on-going assessment of functionality, usability, lead generation, SEO measurement and overall quality.
- Develop and implement Social Media strategies and presence with key stakeholders to further enhance both lead generation activities and overall brand beyond simply "broadcasting".
- Develop and drive proactive and new contact strategies (email/social media) to keep students engaged as they progress through the sales/admissions process.
- Develop integrated predominantly B2C (with B2B) marketing campaigns, strategies and activity plans to drive student engagement across the firms programme portfolio. These will generate qualified leads (interested prospective Students) from around the world for the Direct Sales team to convert.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated digital marketing campaigns, on time and within budget. These campaigns will include SEO/Adwords and PPC strategies.
- Produce any associated offline campaign materials.
- Deliver campaign activity presentations and regular results presentations to key stakeholders
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with the key stakeholders and ensure that campaigns achieve an appropriate return on investment in line with business objectives
- Deliver regular optimisation and monthly reporting of results against metrics, including the use of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, email data reports, Adwords, KPI report evaluations etc.
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing team, to obtain buy in for campaigns and to obtain information to devise, prepare and produce campaign activity and content. Ensure all information is accurate.
- Coordinate campaign activity with marketing team including website updates, social media activity and PPC activity to deliver campaign objectives and lead generative activity.
- Develop CRM strategies for each campaign and coordinate CRM activity including student life cycle communication emails, and lead management with the Direct Sales Director.
- Work with IT teams to ensure systems are developed and implemented within company frameworks.
- Set clear objectives, measure outcomes and give clear and regular feedback on progress.
- Be a strong advocate of firms business strategy to engage and motivate them to play a positive role in the achievement of the company's objectives.
- Encourage a culture of responsibility and accountability, collaborative problem solving and customer focus.
- Create a positive environment where creativity is valued, listening to ideas and encouraging innovation.
- Develop analytical skills within team in order to add value to strategic business development.
Experience Required:- Digital Marketing Manager
Essential - Graduate
- Experience in Digital Marketing, email campaigns and driving traffic to websites. This experience can be gained in any number of B2C led markets including the wider Education market, Travel/Leisure, Voluntary Sector, Local Authority, Publishing/Media or other Membership/Subscription driven businesses, Digital & Marketing Agencies or Financial Services.
- Managing and ownership of integrated marketing campaigns and a track record of success in lead generation.
- Evidence of experience of SEO, PPC, Adwords, Social Media, Hubspot and lead generation activities.
- Ability to present at Board Level
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Understanding of international commercial education and the role that digital marketing currently, and in the future, will play. This experience can be gained from Pathways providers, Foundation courses or English as a Foreign Language.
- Experience in advertising, digital (including SEO and PPC), social media and CRM/database marketing particularly in online 'acquisition' activities (generating qualified leads that add tangible outcomes into the sales process)
- Having worked closly with a sales process and created strategies & have a creative eye.
- Copywriting and proof reading skills with the ability to write compelling copy.
- Adobe Photoshop or CS InDesign Experience
This is a full time Permanent Digital Marketing Manager position, which can be based in London or Cambridge, offer a salary of £37,000 negotiable pa depending on experience & company benefits.
If this Digital Marketing Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency-Covering London and Cambridge
Digital Marketing Manager, Digital, SEO, Google Adwords, Education, Website, Creative, PPC, Price-Per-Click, Agency, CRM, Analytics, Hubspot, Social Media, Marketing, Degree, Graduate, London, Cambridge, International.