Year 1 Class Teacher - Slough- September
We are seeking a well-rounded Year 1 Teacher to work in this high achieving school located in the borough of Berkshire, starting September.
- Year 1 teacher from September 2018.
- Primary School located in Slough
The ideal candidate:
- Well-rounded Year 1 teacher who is fully conversant in all aspects of the primary curriculum.
- Have at least 1 years teaching experience in teaching Key Stage 1.
- Strong classroom presence and must be fully capable of providing inspiring lessons for pupils.
- Forward-thinking team who enjoy working together, you will be expected to promote high standards within a supportive learning environment, in order to enable all pupils to reach their full potential.
- Hands- on, experienced head.
- This primary school thrives on fresh challenges and creating exciting opportunities for its pupils, staff and parents alike. The school provides a positive and happy working environment of which is it extremely proud.
If you are a dynamic, creative and ambitious KS1 practitioner, this is a very attractive role.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Tammara Cowell at
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.