OneFile is a Queen's Award-winning technology company that's changing the way people learn. Using agile working methods, and supported by our agile coach, our tech experts work together to build award-winning software used by thousands of people around the world.
What you’ll be doing…
You'll be working with experienced product owners and developers to design and build software that'll make waves for learners the world over. You'll be expected to collaborate with others, strive for continuous self-improvement and demonstrate your can-do attitude in line with our company values. We always have loads of projects on the go, so you can join different squads from mobile app development to creating brand new products.
What you’ll need:
- A passion for design and user experience.
- Knowledge of industry best practice.
- Understanding of software concepts and methodology.
- Concept, implement and document the visual language of UI solutions.
- Design software - Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Prototype software -Axure.
- User experience design (certified in UX design).
- Sketching wireframes.
- User research experience.
- Analytical - analyse a set of requirements.
- Empathy - being the voice of the user inside the business.
- Excellent rapport - build and maintain relationships and influence cross-functional teams to solve problems.
- Negotiation - objective, confident negotiator, able to put forward the reasoning for design choices proficiently.
- Excellent communication - sharing the design, the vision, the user needs, the feedback and ideas.
In return, you'll be rewarded with:
- Birthday leave
- Annual leave increased with length of service
- Fun work environment
- Fantastic career progression
- Social events and activities
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, retail, fitness, travel and many more!
- Phone insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye tests
Who are we?
Located in Manchester city centre, and supporting over 500,000 users worldwide, OneFile is the leading software provider in the learning and development sector. Using the latest innovations in paperless technology, our beautiful, user-friendly software unlocks the potential for cloud-based training and assessments - bringing learning to life every step of the way.
We’re a rapidly growing company with ambitious targets year-on-year. We always aim to be bigger and better, so we invest in our staff, value hard work and reward performance - giving you the opportunity to develop with the company and progress your career.
If you want to work for a dynamic and exciting company that returns your loyalty, values your hard work and rewards for your performance, email your CV along with a short statement about why you would like to join the team.