Finance Manager - Internal Controls
Our client is a privately-owned company with office throughout the world. They have an enviable portfolio of companies and brands across the group and heavily invest in their workplace and people. As the function looks at their internal processes, they are now seeking a Risk & Controls Manager to support the Finance Director and a broad range of key stakeholders across the group, to develop a class-leading risk and controls framework.
This is a pivotal role within the group and you will partner with the cost center owners and operational risk areas and will be at the forefront of driving this through the business.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Develop the audit plan for the group and agree on audit scoping
- Co-ordination with business heads to ensure that audit management actions are implemented
- Lead and facilitate the Governance and Risk Executive sub-committee, define and implement work plan and inbound reporting from the broader business that drives accountability and action
- Take full responsibility for developing the Executive Committee and board reporting and associated governance processes
- Co-ordination of operational risk management process with Business Unit risk champions, including monitoring and reporting of progress on mitigation action plans and maintenance of risk registers
- On-going assessment of the risk and control environment through review of existing operational and financial controls and benchmarking with best practices
- Raising awareness of the importance of controls and embedding controls capability and ownership within the business
Our clients are looking for a qualified accountant ideally from a Big 4 or Top 10 background, to join the business and lead and own the implementation of this framework.
Our client is keen to complete the process before the end of December, so please contact us to be considered and for a full role brief.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.