22-27k plus company bonus
My client , a fabulous organisation with a niche product offering now require a Project Coordinator to complement their ever growing projects team.
The role will manage and administer multiple client projects to ensure the efficient implementation of consumer promotions. You will work closely with Project managers to also support them in more complex projects.
• Making things happen across multiple projects
• Prepares project plans and procedures
• Documenting project issues and risks
• Updating project reports
• Able to spot project issues and potential problems and then identify solutions
• Extensive liaison with stakeholders-will also involve attending on site client meetings
• Creation of purchase orders
• Populate project data reports
This is a busy, dynamic and commercially focused organisation. The successful candidate will join a thriving and energetic team where everyone strives for excellence and is passionate about their product/ industry.
The role will require a candidate with project management experience and happy to undertake site visits- which may involve overnight stays.
Your IT skills must be at advanced level- there will be a requirement for basic formatting plus a great many reports to prepare.
Please note this role will NOT be suitable for an IT or Construction led project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have managed multiple clients in a commercial environment.