Global E-Learning Advisor
Are you an experienced E-Learning Advisor with a passion for creating engaging learning content? We have a great opportunity to join our Learning and Development team, delivering innovative digital learning capability, to help develop our colleagues across the world.
E-Learning Advisor / Digital Learning Advisor – Costa Coffee
Competitive Salary, with bonus and benefits.
As the E-Learning Learning Advisor, you will be required to act as the custodian and advisor for Costa Academy to ensure we have a central portal for all training materials that is easy to navigate ensuring that internal processes related to the system are simple, lean and user friendly. Provide advice to all markets on how to utilise the Costa Academy Online System. Working with the Whitbread E-learning team to ensure the Costa Learning Management System is fit for purpose.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and test digital learning content, ensuring diagnostic requirements have been met and that all learning is current, relevant and engaging.
- Serve as central point of contact on Costa and Whitbread’s learning management system, understanding system functionality and configuration options. Provide first-level technical support guidance and assistance to end users and line managers. Support initiatives/projects around the business to reduce costs through more efficient ways of working
- Understand the needs of all Costa business units with regards to digital learning, establishing strong relationships and knowledge around challenges and priorities of each market.
- Maintain the delivery mechanisms for e-learning modules for all areas of the business, work with the skills and development advisors to ensure all modules are in the system and up to date with regular review cycles to keep it up to date and user friendly.
- Support the production and distribution of standardised and bespoke training reports that provide valuable training metrics and analysis to inform decision making highlighting areas for improvement.
- Remain current on LMS industry trends, vendors and best practices ensuring that Costas platform is best-in-class.
Who we are looking for
- A confident individual, with engaging verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence upwards and sidewards
- You will have creative flair with the ability to interpret detailed technical information and make succinct learning material for training delegates
- Enthusiastic & engaging
- Excellent Planning & Organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder skills
- Self-motivated to make a difference
- Customer orientated approach
Skills and experience will include
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of designing, developing and maintaining E-Learning content (We will be looking for examples of this during the recruitment process)
- Previous experience of learning management system, ideally Totara
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Strong Data analytical and Insight skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiently implement changes.
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We’re Costa, the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand*, pouring our heart and soul into everything we do and creating moments to remember for our customers, our communities and for each other. Together we turn sips into smiles, choices into opportunities and passions into careers. Help us spread a little happiness!
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see