Retail Sales Assistant - Full Training Available
Retail Sales Assistant
This is the perfect entry-level, trainee role for an individual looking to join a successful Retail Sales team. If you are hungry, ambitious and serious about taking the next step in your career we are the perfect fit!
With our latest expansion across Nottingham, we are now seeking 10+ sales assistants to join our team as we head towards Summer 2018.
Regardless of your previous background and experiences, our Retail In-Store Assistant's will be offered full product and sales training.
What We Look For:
- Applicants must be ambitious, looking to grow, and open to learning.
- No previous retail, sales or customer service experience required
- Full-time availability is preferred
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or over
Sales Assistant Role:
- You will need to be self-motivated as you will be working unsupervised a lot of the time
- Professional in nature and appearance
- Ambitious candidates looking to fast track their careers with performance-based earnings and progression
Further to this role, we are offering an abundance of career opportunities to our internal team.We are looking for applicants to start immediately, although notice periods are no problems.
If you meet the above requirements for this self-employed role, we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV through the online application process. Our HR team will be contacting shortlisted candidates shortly to arrange a preliminary appointment with the manager, in addition to a voluntary trial day.
Note: During the interview process, Emora are not responsible for any expenses incurred.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960538213