Marketing Campaign Executive
We currently have an opening for a Marketing Campaign Executive to join our award-winning team based within Royal William Yard, Plymouth, available on a full time, permanent basis.
It’s a great chance to join a fast-paced company who have been experiencing huge growth in the last couple of years and occupy an enviable position within the equity release market. We have a marketing budget of over £1.5 million which we’re looking to increase based on successful campaigns. This position represents a great opportunity for someone to join our close-knit marketing team and make a real impact.
You will be assisting and executing new and managing existing digital campaigns across a range of platforms, including paid search, organic search, video, e-mail display and discovery.
We work with several high-profile media partners on co-branded advertising across a range of channels. Our campaigns are content-led with a conversion rate focus and views into the millions. You will therefore work with the team and our PR agency to create exciting new content and amplify this to a wide audience through paid & organic channels.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Idea generation
- Planning & managing of digital advertising campaigns
- Introducing new campaigns and benchmarking existing
- E-mail creation & distribution to large database of enquirers
- Analysing traffic for performance
- Managing external suppliers & reviewing performance of lead-gen campaigns.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills as you will be representing us to partners
- Knowledge of AdWords & Facebook Advertising highly desirable
- Experienced in a Marketing position desirable
- Marketing or Business-related degree preferred
- Willing to learn fast
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Grasp of traditional and digital marketing
- Creative mind
- Confidence to run with ideas
- Strong Excel skills a bonus
The successful candidate can expect to earn a competitive basic salary alongside taking advantage of the following benefits:
- On-site training and development
- 28-days Holiday (Inc. bank Holidays)
- Career enhancement opportunities
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Easily accessible by public transport, with free parking options available within five-minutes’ walk of the office (please note, we do not have our own parking).
Full training and supervision will be given in the role.