Finance Administration Assistant
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful and growing team. The successful candidate will responsible for Finance Administration and from time to time will be carrying out Sales and Marketing administration.
The Finance Administration Assistant will be reporting to the Finance and Operations Director and will be involved in carrying out day-to-day finance and general office administrative functions. Working for a small company you will find the work is varied and you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally and develop new skills and experience.
- Finance Administration, Sales and Marketing
- Order Processing and order provisioning
- Raising sales orders, invoices, credits
- Assistance with Monthly Billing Run
- Credit Control assistance
- Purchase Ledger Processing
- Assisting with sales and marketing administration
- General Office Duties
- Organising company trips such as transport arrangements (e.g flights, car hire), hotel bookings etc.
- Health and Safety including workstation assessments
- Compliance with the Company health and safety policy and health and safety legislation
- Any other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
This role could be suitable for a school leaver or someone who has some work experience already who is looking to develop their career in administration/finance.
Qualifications and Experience - Essential
- GCSE’s in English and Mathematics at Grade D or above
- Good English communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Ability to liaise well with others
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A competent user of MS Office suite, especially Word and Excel
Qualifications and Experience - Desirable
- An interest or background in IT
About Akixi Limited
Akixi is a small, dynamic and highly successful privately owned company based in modern offices near the centre of Crawley, West Sussex. It provides a web-based real-time contact centre reporting application running in a cloud computing environment. Akixi are a UK and global leader in this market. Akixi is proud to have received a number of business awards, such as the Comms Business Most Innovative Cloud-Based Product, Finalist in the Gatwick Diamond Business Awards for Best International Business and most recently Best Call Management System 2016.
Recruitment agencies & other recruitment product providers who are registered on our "Preferred Suppliers List" and have agreed T&Cs with Akixi Limited will be the only agencies & recruitment service providers we will use. Please do not forward speculative CVs to Akixi Limited or any Akixi employee without prior authorisation. Akixi will absolutely not pay any fees related to candidates that have been introduced by suppliers not on our approved list.