BMS Technician - Trillium
Morgan Hunt is working with a University in the Home Counties to source a BMS Technician, specialising in Trillium. There are exciting opportunities coming up at the University and I am keen to speak to candidates looking for both short term and long term roles.
Candidates must be prepared to and be experienced in doing the following:
- Project manage and commission work involving, predominantly, Trillium systems and Priva.
- Fault finding using software and hands on assessments.
- Supporting Engineers with technical advice.
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service to the University and contractors.
- Writing or modifying software where necessary.
- Points to points list.
- Graphic modification and upgrades.
- Calibration of sensors and actuators.
The Candidate: Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years experience as a site or field based BMS engineer.
- A recognised qualification in electrical engineering.
- Experience of commissioning work with Trillium software.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer skills.
Candidates must have experience of staff responsibility and management at various levels of seniority, and will be reporting into the BMS Systems Manager.
If you want to discuss the vacancy further, or feel you are suitable for the role, please contact Tom Smith on .
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role